PRP + PRFM
Naturally rejuvenate your skin and repair the signs of aging.
We’ll use your platelet-rich plasma to deliver growth factors that stimulate your body’s collagen production.
Platelet Rich Plasma therapy uses the power of your own body to restore a glow to your skin and encourage collagen growth to revitalize the skin from deep down. Since we use your body’s blood, this is a natural way to improve your skin health, texture, and pore size.
Platelet-rich fibrin matrix (PRFM) is an enhanced version of PRP believed to have superior quality in helping wound healing.
How it works.
PRP stimulates collagen and elastin production, thickening and tightening thinning skin, effectively smoothing wrinkles and fine lines. Because it boosts collagen, it’s also an excellent treatment for improving overall skin texture and tone.
- First, we’ll draw your blood and isolate the growth factors.
- Then, we’ll use a micro-needling SkinPen device to create multiple micro-punctures – driving the isolated growth factors into the skin and stimulating your body’s natural healing response which increases collagen production and tightens your skin structure.
- The last step is to paint the growth factors onto the micro-punctures, so they’re able to soak into the tissue for further stimulation of tightening and skin rejuvenation.
- Topical numbing cream is applied beforehand to make the treatment comfortable.
- Because it uses your natural elements, PRP treatments are very safe.
Results from PRP take between three to four weeks to appear but are long-lasting, typically lasting 12 to 18 months. The number of treatments needed varies by patient.
Book a consultation to learn more about your PRP or PRFM options.
One treatment | $875
Join our Spa email list to be notified when spa specials and events happen!
Always a professional place. They are wonderful about explaining everything they're doing. I highly recommend Catalyst!